I was recognized a couple of weeks ago by the amazing and beautiful Molly with the Liebster award. StyleMissMolly thank you so much for the kind words and support you have given me thus far. On top of your beautiful wardrobe you reflect such beauty through your personality. I am humbled and thankful for this nomination. The Liebster award recognizes new bloggers and distinguishes the many women who empower each other by showing love and support.
Being a new blogger has been a challenge, but I have found such great reward in meeting many unique and beautiful women on a daily basis. I still find myself thinking “What on earth am I doing?” and the truth is, is that I have learned a lot about myself while helping and motivating others. It’s important to create a world where women encourage, support, and reflect gratitude with one another. Finding common ground like fashion, faith, and personal hobbies allows us to lift one another and I think that’s beautiful.
My questions from Molly:
1. Three adjectives to describe your personality:
Amusing, Genuine, and Helpful
2. What is your biggest accomplishment you are proud of?
I recently finished Grad school in Educational Leadership and will be graduating this upcoming December. I feel extremely blessed and honored to be graduating Magna Cum Lade. This has been such a long-term goal for me and I cannot believe that I am just a couple of weeks away from walking across that stage. This degree means so much to me, because it gives me the opportunity to share my accomplishments by providing a great foundation of college and career skills to my students so that one day they can chase their own dreams and accomplish them.
3. How would you describe your personal style?
I would say my style is between chic and modern. I like following the latest fashion trends, however I don’t let them dictate what I buy and wear. I like wearing mostly jeans, cute tops, neutral colored makeup and a touch of jewelry here and there.
4. What is one article of clothing you cannot live without?
Jeans. They can be dressed up or down and totally stylish and very comfortable. I seriously wish I could wear jeans everyday to work, which is why I have another reason to look forward to Friday’s. A teacher’s life.
5. What made you decide to start a fashion blog?
I know I was constantly trying to keep up to par with fashion and having the best and most materialist items of the season. I have to come to realize that society and magazines have set standards that take away the true beauty of women. I have created this blog in hopes of inspiring women to feel good in what they wear and wear it with confidence. It is important to always acknowledge not to get to consume of worldly things and be more concern of helping others. I have always been interested in fashion and helping others and what other way to do this?!
6. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well for one I’m a teacher; nonetheless I think that a teacher represents the idea of inspiring and motivating others. I knew I wanted something that included teacher, since one never stops teaching. It took awhile for me to come up with a blog name, because I had read from several favorite bloggers that it is important to create a name that is meaningful. Since the school hallway is the only runway I will probably ever walk on, Runway Teacher sounded great to me!
7. Who/what is your biggest motivation for blogging.
My family is my biggest motivation for blogging. They have been so encouraging and supportive of the idea of creating budget-friendly outfits. Although my sisters and I have different taste in style it is always fun to learn from each other in order to create general and personal styles.
8. What is your favorite season?
Summer allows me to unwind and slow down from this fast paced world. It allows me to spend more quality time with the people who mean most to me. It is also the perfect time to compete in different races since I love to run. I know, who does? Dios mio! Lol. Also, Summer provides enough time to travel with my familia!
9. What’s your favorite snack?
OMG. I love Goobers. I don’t eat them all the time, but it is definitely my go to snack.
10. Do you have any style advice?
Always stay true to yourself, step out of your comfort zone and have fun doing so!
(If you have been nominated, sorry not so sorry. It just means that you truly reflect this award!)
Kayva Blog Page
Shelbi Blog Page
Holly Blog Page
Savilla Blog Page
Karli Blog Page
Annie Blog Page
Martha Blog Page
Kelly Blog Page
Asa Blog Page
Aimet Blog Page
1. Post your award to your blog.
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
My questions for my Nominees:
1. What expectations and goals do you have as a blogger?
2. What are five clothing items that you recommend that every female should own?
3. What is your favorite Holiday and why?
4. Who is your go to person for taking your photos?
5. Describe your dream vacation.
6. What advice would you give your 20 year old self?
7. What three tips do you suggest for people who are considering to start a blog.
8. If you could start any foundation/organization what would it be and why?
9. Name your favorite 3 stores.
10. Since blogging what has been most rewarding?
God Bless You!
Robin Lee Martinez
You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.