I think it is pretty normal for every girl to dream of having long luscious hair at some point of their life. My hair has not been the same since coloring my hair as a senior in high school. Everyone told me to wait to color my hair, but no, I wanted to color it. My hair has not grown passed my chest area in years and it drives me nuts!!Throughout the years I have tried different clip in extensions, but I have encountered different issues.
- In order to get the “full” look I had to wear 9 pieces of strands, which is great you get the full look, but I mean having that many pieces ALL the time to fit my hair style really did get annoying.
- I have a lot of volume in my hair so it was difficult to find clip-in extensions that fit my hair type.
- You all know that saying you get what you pay for. I bought these hair extensions once from Sally’s that were thin and made it hard for me to style it without noticing that I actually had extensions on. You could totally see that I had extensions on and I just stopped wearing them.
- I had some people ask me why I don’t try other methods of extensions, but that’s a huge NO for me. I have heard and seen friends that have tried the glue-in and micro link and mention that they have lost a lot of their own hair after taking them off. Now I’m sure it is not the case for everyone because everyone has different hair types, but personally I wouldn’t want to do that.
I literally feel like the little mermaid in these Irresistible Me hair extensions. It is definitely a hair inspiration look that I had only dreamed of having and adding a pin to file on my Pinterest board, but now look at my hair. Before I continue to add why I liked them I want to be honest and upfront with my readers. I am in no way getting paid for this post so I am not obligated to say anything that I do not want to nor will I ever do that. So trust me when I say I love them!
- In this photo shoot I am wearing 6 clip-in extensions and my hair looks fully proportional. The fact that I do not have to wear many clip-ins is a relief. To be honest I’ll probably be wearing 6 pieces most of the time and wear the full set at events and occasions!
- The quality of this hair feels great and especially for the price it is offered at.
- The hair extensions are manageable which means that it is a lot easier to try out different hairstyles like curls, waves, and straight hair.
- After ordering my extensions I received them at a reasonable time and very well packaged. When unpacking my hair extensions the only thing I notice was that one of the clips on one of the strands was not clipping correctly, but the extensions still stayed on and did not fall down. I guess the support from the other clips made it sturdy.
Tips to order:
When ordering and choosing my clip-in extensions I used the following to select the best choice for my hair color and style.
My clip-in hair extension information:
Style: Silky Touch
Color: Light brown #6
Top / Pants similar / Earrings
Today’s post is brought to you by a product review with Irresistible Me. All images, recommendations, and opinions are solely based on my personal views. To stay informed and updated with my blog post make sure to subscribe and don’t forget to Pin!
God Bless You Always!
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.
2 Corinthians 1:3
Leave a Reply