It feels like time goes by a lot faster when you are older. I remember thinking time went by so slow when I was younger, but now being older you get a different perspective in life and how well you should spend your time. For this blog post I thought it would be fun to share a New Year’s outfit and use one of my favorite teaching strategies called 3-2-1 to sum up my year of 2016 and what I look forward to for the year 2017. So here it goes!
3 THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR
- My wonderful supportive family. I love them all and they have been a big impact in all my success.
- My job. It has given me the opportunities to shape the young lives of our future generation. It has also brought me a lot closer to my community and great volunteer opportunities.
- My blog supporters. I can not stressed how much I am thankful for all love and support I get on a daily basis by amazing women. I would have not gotten this far without you all, so thank you again!
2 FAVORTIES MEMORIES
- Our family road trip we took to Colorado and South Dakota. My family and I had some pretty interesting moments during our ride. Family vacations will always be my favorite memories. I tend to use Shutterfly to create a memory scrapbook for each trip.
- The day my Fiancé got down on his knee and I said I do. It was a perfect way to end my year.
1 HARD LESSON I LEARNED
I learned that sometimes even when you think you work really hard for something and you think you deserve it, ultimately it is all done in the Lords timing. Never give up on your goals and have faith in Gods timing.
3 THINGS I WANT TO IMPORVE ON
- Procrastination. I know it is a horrible habit to have especially for a blogger.
- Health and Fitness. I know that this something that everyone always wants to work on, but it is seriously something I need to get back to. If this is one of your resolution goals my advice to you is pre-plan and don’t let anyone ever discourage you. Everyone starts somewhere.
- Budgeting. I use to be really good with my budget, but lately I have been a little spoiled with getting things here and there. With a wedding in mind I for sure need to get back to a strict budget.
2 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
- Our family vacation to Puerto Rico. It just amazes me how far my family and I have gotten and to have opportunities to travel together. We are blessed and I can’t wait for that trip.
- My conversion to Catholicism. I was born and raised Christian, but since dating my now Fiancé I have learned so much about his faith through the church. I know it is going to be very different for me, but I know with the support of my Fiancé and keeping the Lord in the center of all this will be worth it.
1 QOUTE TO GET YOU THROUGH THE YEAR OF 2017
God has a plan for your life. The enemy has a plan for your life. Be ready for both. Be wise enough to know which one to battle and which on to embrace. –anon
New Year’s Outfit idea
God Bless You Always and Happy New Years!
Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.