Whoa 27 years of age sounds pretty strange for me to say. I think I’ll just keep telling everyone I am 25yrs old since I still feel it. Okay, ok, so maybe things have change a little or should I say a lot. Here are some crazy fun 27 random facts about silly old me.
- I started drinking coffee when I started grad school. Which was last year.
- I hate anything purple, besides jelly jam. The flavor of purple anything reminds me of this cough medicine I had to take when I was little, yuck.
- I press snooze on my alarm at least 3 times every morning before actually getting out of bed.
- I actually considered naming my blog “loveLEEconfessions” after changing it like 20 times. After several months I finalized my blog name.
- No I do not like Kobe Bryant, so I added a middle name to my yorkie so that people wouldn’t think that. Lol. Kobe Rae Martinez.
- My first time ever on a plane was a trip to New York City.
- My favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama.
- I have a habit of turning phrases into songs. That annoys the crap out of people, but I think it’s funny and I still do it.
- I love frogs. Not the real frogs though. Lol
- My favorite family tradition is making Tamales with my grandmas for Christmas.
- My favorite actor is Denzel Washington.
- I am a lot tougher than you think.
- I am actually the clown in the family. I love joking around and making others around me smile.
- If I could do any other profession right now it would be to own an event center. Hey you never know!
- I love the color green. Every year in college I had to have my room green. Even my first 2 years of teaching I had a classroom filled with green! Okay, maybe that was too much.
- I have never been to a Professional football game.
- If I could travel to any place in the world right now it would be Scotland.
- I hate wearing socks to bed.
- I would much rather be in bed watching movies all day with a glass of wine.
- I cannot walk in heels higher than 3 inches. I am seriously pushing it with 3 inches.
- I have a habit of saying cute a lot.
- A star I get most compared to is Lauren Conrad. IDK why, but hey I’ll take that!
- The perfect dream date would be on a hot air balloon over beautiful scenery.
- During the week I tend to silent my radio in my car to enjoy the peacefulness and silence.
- I hated fish until my boyfriend introduce me to fried shrimp last year.
- I have a habit of popping my knuckles.
- I have birthmark in the shape of a heart. Honest truth.
Recommendation: I ordered a size medium like I always do when I order from SheIn, but this top is stretchy material so I could of ordered a small as well. I recommended you order true to your own size for this beautiful top. I would also like to mention that this bell sleeve top is affordable and less than $18.00!
Today’s post is part collaboration with SheIn. All images, recommendations, and opinions are solely based on my personal views.
God Bless You!
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Leave a Reply