Let me fill you in on a little secret. As many might not know, Dillard’s start off their New Years with a HUGE sale. On January 1st Dillard’s has an additional 50% off their SALE items that include purses, shoes, clothing, and jewelry. These past couple of years I have gone and I have yet to see Dillard’s promote their sale and I don’t think they plan to next year as well.
1. Arrive early, and I mean like at least 1-2 hours early!
2. If you more concern about scoring shoes then I suggest going straight to the shoes. Otherwise go straight to the specific items you are looking for.
3. Work in a team. This may kind of sound outrageous lol, but where I live it can get pretty intense and I might be stepping on my toes sharing these tips, but hey sharing is caring! Typically my aunts, mother, and my sisters go together and target different areas, mainly the purses and shoes. One will start forming the line to ask for sizes, while the others continue to look and then vise versa. This has helped us score some great purses and shoes these past couple of years.
4. Be patient. There will be a lot of people trying to get the same deals as yourself and it can get it little stressful, but if you go with the mindset of “what I get, is what I get,” you will be fine. Keep in mind online has different products then the actual stores so go with the intentions of finding and taking what you can.
5. Save your extra change here and there for the following year. Typically I wait every Jan 1st to buy the majority of my shoes for the year.
Some items and prices I scored last year:
Alex Marie wedges: $14.99
Alex Marie heels: $23.99
(Alex Marie are super comfortable shoes by the way, I can actually bare to walk on these throughout the day at work.)
Jessica Simpson knee boots: $32.99
Asics running shoes: $23.99
Gianni Bini heels: $27.99
Antonio Melani Purse and Wallet: $87.00
For example; Online Sales
Left to Right: Your Total After an additional 50% off sale items
R1. Jessica Simpson $26.70 / Lucky Brand $23.70 / Gianni Bini $26.99
R2. Sperry’s $23.75 / Sam Edelman $36.00 / Antonio Melanie $35.40
R3. Michael Kors $104.30 / Coach $138.25 / Michael Kors Watch $110.00
Don’t Forget Save the Date: January 1, 2016
God Bless You
Merry Christmas and remember the Reason for the Season!
Leave a Reply